Celebrating the 2020 Senior
As a mother of four kids, I have been all through the parenting emotions as they have grown up in a blink of an eye. This year I have my firstborn son graduating as a Class of 2020 high school senior. Not only did our family go through the emotions of this year having a soon to be graduate, but adding in the 2020 turmoil of the pandemic was a year we will never forget.
My son, like many other high school seniors, missed out on some of the most monumental experiences that he can never get back. He walked off his sports field and didn't play his senior games. There has been no Senior night, no prom, and possibly no formal graduation. Our high school seniors entered the world in a way we did not have to.
Celebrating him as a high school senior became even more important as he deserved to be celebrated for all he accomplished and all that was forgotten. I have opened Senior Photography at a discounted rate from our traditionally pricing to help everyone celebrate their senior with beautiful high-end photography and a lovely custom canvas piece to display on the wall.
Senior Special- $499
- Session includes a 30 minute outdoor session with one outfit
- Includes a 20x20 or 20x24 printed Canvas or print with choice of images
- plus 10 digital images for reprinting and sharing sized to 8x10
- Add a Second outfit and 30 additional minutes for $50
- Online Live viewing session and canvas design appointment
- 25 average images to choose from
- Additional print product available at 30 percent regular pricing